Kindly read these terms in full before using this website. If for any reason you do not accept these terms and conditions, we ask that you do not use this website. If you choose to proceed and use this website, this is confirmation that you accept the following terms and conditions. Thank you.
ACCESS TO WEBSITE:
1.1 Visitors are free to use the majority of this website without the need to register, there are however areas that require user registration.
USING THIS WEBSITE:
1.2 You are permitted to use this website for private use in accordance with these terms & conditions
1.3 You are permitted to print material from this website, however please do not replicate, distribute or reproduce such material without prior written consent.
1.4 We take all reasonable measures to ensure that this website is functioning and live 24 hours a day. There may be times due to technical issues that the website may experience down time. We reserve the right of non-liability if this website is down at any time.
1.5 We will endeavour to give prior notice regarding maintenance issues, however we are not obliged to give any warning.
USER PROVIDED MATERIAL:
1.7 Users and guests to this website shall not post or send to or from this website and material that:
1) May be deemed defamatory, obscene, discriminatory, pornographic, insight racial hatred or breach confidentiality or privacy. This includes anything that may be contrary to the law within the United Kingdom.
2) May constitute a computer virus, corrupted data, Trojan horse, malicious software or data.
3) Has not been permitted as a consequence of necessary written consent,
4) We will fully co-operate with law enforcement authorities, court orders or any other legislative body wishing to obtain data or information of any user, guest or visitor to this website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES:
1.8 There may be links to 3rd party websites from this website, your link to such websites through this website is done at your own discretion. We do not necessarily support, condone or endorse such websites.
1.9 Parties wishing to link to this website are entitled to do so provided that the following conditions are met:
1) There is no misrepresentation regarding your relationship with this website.
2) Linking websites do not contain controversial or offensive content. Content that may be deemed to infringe any intellectual property rights, or any other rights of a 3rd party.
3) You do not imply that we are endorsing the products and/or services of any other party without written consent.
1.10 Any party linking to this website in breach of clause 1.9 shall indemnify for any loss or damage caused to this website as a result of this breach.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY:
1.11 The company does not accept any loss or liability that you suffer as a
result of using this website.
1.12 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death caused by negligence, which cannot be excluded under the law of the United Kingdom.
1.13 Orders from this website shall be delivered without delay to the best of our ability no later than 30 days after your order has been placed.
1.14 Kindly allow for a period of up to 7 working days for delivery from the point at which your order has been dispatched.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS:
1.15 You have the right to cancel your order under ‘Consumer Contracts Regulations’. Pertinent to (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) 1.16 Your right to cancel an order for goods starts at the point you place your order and ends 14 days from the day that you receive your goods. 1.17 We ask that you kindly notify us via email or telephone regarding a cancellation request before the cancellation period has expired.
1.18 Once a cancellation request has been made, any sum amount that has debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible. We aim to do so within 14 days of your cancellation.
1.19 If in the event you are in possession of a product or goods, you are then under the duty to retain them as well as take reasonable care of them. Goods and or products must be sent back to us at your own cost (unless you have received the goods in error on our part or the goods are defective or damaged). This must be returned as soon as possible.
1.20 You will loose your right to cancel an order if you:
1) Unseal goods, as this will not be suitable for return due to health, safety and hygienic reasons.
1.21 We take reasonable and responsible steps to ensure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date. For our full disclaimer please see here:
1.22 You use this website at your own discretion. All copy and material on this website provided without any warranty of any kind.
LAW AND JURISDICTION: These terms & conditions are governed by English law. Conflicts and/or disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. Valley Dew ltd (+4420 7157 9987).