*DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC THER MAY BE DELAY'S IN THE DELIVERY TIME FOR RECEIVING YOUR ORDER, IT MAY TAKE 3-5 DAYS LONGER THAN WHAT IS NORMALLY EXPECTED*
- We aim to dispatch all orders as soon as possible. Often orders are dispatched the same day if received before a cut off time of 10am (Mon-Fri), however there may be unforeseen delays. This does not include bank and public holidays.
- We always use a trackable insured service.
- If required, we can also email you the tracking details after dispatch.
- For orders received (Mon-Fri) before 10am, we aim to deliver by the next working day, excluding bank and public holidays.
UK Delivery Options:
- We ask all customers to key in their delivery details correctly (Name, Address & Contact information) when placing an order. An alternative shipping address can be used. You will have options to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour, plus more delivery alternatives.
- DPD UK only.
- A sms notification is sent with a 1 hour time slot by 11 am on the day of delivery, meaning you will not have to wait around at home for long periods of time.
For shipments to Europe, please message us prior to placing your order if you are a new customer. We may be able to offer preferential delivery rates based on the size of your order.
- Once an order has been dispatched you may return the goods within 14 days of receipt of said goods.
- All goods must be unopened with seals unbroken.
- If an item has been used and or opened we cannot accept a return, unless the goods were received faulty.
- To cancel or return goods please contact us via email quoting your order number within the 14 day period, else returns will not be accepted.
- Please ensure any returns are packaged securely and protected.
- For more information please see our 'Terms & Conditions'